Thursday, April 28, 2011
My Laney Bug is 4!!!!
It's hard to believe that we have been parents to our funny girl for 4 years now! Laney has just grown into this loving, fun, energetic, sweet, thoughtful little lady. This year after much thought, she chose to have a vintage Barbie party. It was so fun for me to decorate this party. I made a barbie doll cake, chocolate cupcakes, pink lemonade, white and pink animal cookies, black, pink and white pom poms, banners, a barbie pinata, jumper and a big photo #4 of pictures of Laney growing up. Whew! IT was adorable and I have to say thanks to Erica one last time for ALL the help she gave me a few days before. Enjoy the pictures!
Labels:
Laney's 4th party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
It was a great day and everything turned out adorable! You are so welcome for the help, I'd do it again in a heart beat. Happy 4th Birthday laney Mae! Xoxoxo
I love that last picture of Laney!!! It was such a great party, my kids always love seeing Laney and Julia.
Post a Comment