CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another birthday celebration

On Laney's actual Birthday we took her to Build-A-Bear. She had the best time with this. She picked out a cute pink bunny with Daisy's on it. I always let Laney pick what she wants for dinner on her Birthday and this year she picked breakfast for dinner. Justin bought her some pink flowers and brought them home to her after he got home from work. He is honestly the best Daddy ever! He loves his girls so much and makes them feel so special. She got to open one more gift from us that I saved for her real birthday. We bought her her very first bikini! She has been asking for one, so I figured it would be a fun gift for her. She also got a little porcelain girl holding a #4. She loved this special little gift to keep on her nightstand with all her other treasures. Laney, we love you so much! Never forget it! Happy Happy 4th Birthday!

2 comments:

Erica said...

What a fun day, and laney Great dinner choice. Last year was chicken on the bone and this year breakfast for dinner. I've ALWAYS been a fan of breakfast for dinner.

PS, she looks so happy in these pics

Brooke said...

Breakfast for dinner is the BEST! Glad she had a great birthday :)