Well I am finally excited about blogging again. I've been wanting to but just haven't found the time. After talking with my sister, I decided to not overwhelm myself by going back to the time I left off, and just start from now and post just a few of my favorite pictures.
Here is a cute one I took of Laney a few weeks back. We walked to the park by our house and she wanted to be just like her mommy! She packed her diaper bag for her baby and pushed her all around the park. It has become her thing to do when we go to the park.
Here is miss Elle. She loves to sit on a blanket with a bunch of toys all around her. If only she wouldn't freak out and start crying the second I left the room...

Here is miss Elle. She loves to sit on a blanket with a bunch of toys all around her. If only she wouldn't freak out and start crying the second I left the room...


7 comments:
Yeah for an update! Welcome back to blog world. Cute pictures by the way! Can't believe Ellie seriously will be 1 before we know it.
Your background is adorable!
adorable pictures. Ellie is so cute, I love her face! What a smile. Laney is looking so grown up to me.
Love the new blog look! And love those baby girls! Thanks for the update linds!
Welcome back :) The girls are getting so big and beautiful of course!!!
I love the new blog look too! I can't believe how big Ellie is! I love your new profile pic of you and your girls...just beautiul!
Just went to leelou blog and changed my template! That is an awesome sight! I looks like I paid someone and it was soooo easy!
Post a Comment