Last Monday night we were invited to my Mom and Dad's for Christmas cookies and cocoa in our jammies! It was the second year now that my Mom has done it and the kids LOVE it! As we were walking out the door to go Laney said "Mom I've never had a night like this before!" She thought it was so fun that we all were heading out in our jammies. When we got there we played Christmas bingo and played until everyone won. We each got to pick a prize out of a bag. Afterward, we decorated sugar cookies with all different color frosting and sprinkles. Last we got to enjoy home made cocoa and cookies and watched a Disney Christmas sing a long. We had a lot of fun!
My girls with their Nana and Papa

Me and my newest niece Jillian

Christmas Bingo

Being silly with Nana


cookie time!


Jillian 3 weeks, Ellie 4 months

Thank you Mom and Dad for the new tradition. We loved it!
7 comments:
What a fun tradition linds! I love it! Jillian has so much hair! So cute! And Ellie looks so cute in her candy cane headband!
you got some cute pictures! it was a fun night!
What a FUN Night... I love it and I bet the girls had a blast.
Oh, Linds! What an amazing way to create memories for everyone! Your mama rocks! XO
How fun!!! I love all the kids jammies and Ellie is so stinkin cute :)
Can't wait until next year to do it again! Hopefully we'll have more cousins, aunties and uncles to join in the fun!
Okay, that looked so fun and I will admit it made me feel so sad we missed out! You and Jennifer are lucky to live so close. Mon is a fun Nana! Maybe next year we can make it down. I love the pictures of the girls. They are beautiful Lindsey!
Post a Comment