Last Tuesday Laney started a ballet/tap combo class. She was so excited to go and so was I. I have been waiting until she was three to put her in dance. Well, a new dance studio called on pointe dance opened right up the street from our house and it seemed like the right time to put her in. She was trying so hard to do everything right and she talked the WHOLE hour . Her teacher, Miss Kaylee had to ask her to be quiet at one point!
Ready to go to class





5 comments:
So cute!!!! How fun!
She looks so cute!!!! And you know I love that she talked the entire class! It isn't her fault she can multi-task! :-) oh how fun miss kaylee's job is! I loved teaching laney's age!
She looks adorable in her tutu... I'm happy Laney finally got to take her dance class. SO funny she talked the entire time, kinda like we used to do in dance~ lol~
She is so cute Lindsey! I remember when Emma took classes that little and how fun it was to watch her! I love her outfit!
Linds that picture of the girls is so freaking adorable! So sweet!
Post a Comment