CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Daddy days

I was looking back on old pictures and thought this was too cute not to share. Laney LOVES to be outside helping with whatever yard work Justin is doing. And she still loves to go on lawn mower rides! Look at what 2 years does!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Love, love, love this!! I've been missing your posts! Laney has gotten so big is two years! She's not a baby anymore!

Erica said...

Cute pics and what a great workout for j!!!

Brooke said...

So cute!! I love seeing a Daddy with his little girl, it melts my heart!!!

Matthew + Molly Snelson said...

i know you may be incredibly busy but i am DYING to see photos of new baby!!!!!!! I check back almost everyday! Hope you guys are doing great!!
xoxo,
molly