Here is our first family picture with Ellie. She finally arrived 2 days past her due date ( just like Laney) with a little help from the Dr. I was finally induced after 48 hours of having contractions 12 min apart. They never got much closer than that but I was so exhausted from having them for 2 days we finally just went in! Luckily the hospital wasn't busy so they kept me and induced me and 8 1/2 hours later we had a new baby GIRL! We kept the sex of baby E a surprise through the whole pregnancy so we were so anxious of coarse to find out if baby E was a boy or a girl. The midwife let Justin announce who the baby was and when he said it's baby Ellie all I could think of was how happy Laney was going to be! Ellie Jean Flood was born on August 14th 2010 at 3:38 Pm. She weighed 8 pounds 8onces and was 21 1/2 inches long. I couldn't believe what a big baby she was. Especially since her delivery was so much easier than Laney's.
Here is Laney walking in and finding out that she had a baby sister. We didn't have anyone in the room other than Justin and I . After Ellie was born we had my Mom bring Laney and after she saw her she got to go out and tell everyone that she was a girl.
Here I am with my two girls. I can't believe how great it feels to be a Mommy of two daughters! It's the best!

Here she is napping in her crib for the first time. I think she is about 4 weeks old in this picture.
I still have soooo much to post it's over whelming! I need to go back to as early as her baby shower. So more posts to come...





7 comments:
YEAH YEAH for an update! I love the first family photo! And Laney's Big SIS Shirt, so glad to see she wore it. I love the pic of Ellie on her Nana blanket, what about that one for her announcement~
How funny! I was thinking the same thing as Erica about Ellie with her nana blanket for the announcement. I love that photo of her too! Thank you for the update! I love getting to see photos of your sweet family! Keep those posts coming...not like I'm one to talk! ;-)
YIPPEEEEE!!!!! I had been waiting and waiting and I had the BIGGEST smile on my face when I saw this post! Ellie is beautiful and I'm so excited for you guys!
tons of love,
Molly
Lindsey she is so beautiful! Congratulations on another baby girl! I love these pictures, and can't wait to see more! I LOVE her name by the way...it is so sweet!
Lindsey she is so beautiful! Congratulations on another baby girl! I love these pictures, and can't wait to see more! I LOVE her name by the way...it is so sweet!
She is so beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see her in person. So glad your delivery went smooth. Miss you guys and I look forward to seeing everyone soon!
I love her! She is so sweet and such a pretty girl!
Post a Comment