CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rewind to May and June

I realized that I never posted anything for Mothers day or Fathers day. Justin and I both enjoyed our days with our families and with our Laney girl. Here are just a few pictures from each of our days.
We spent Mother's day down in San diego. We stayed at Justin's Grandparents house over the weekend. I came down to beautiful flowers, balloons and breakfast made by Justin and Randy. I felt very loved on this day!
For Father's day Justin and Laney made pancakes and bacon for breakfast. While breakfast was cooking Laney gave her Daddy his gift. She picked out a card for him and decided she wanted to get him his favorite kettle corn. Laney just adores her Daddy!

6 comments:

Megan said...

so cute! happy mother's day & father's day! laney and baby e are lucky, lucky kids to be able to call you mommy & daddy!

Erica said...

Cute pictures Lindsey

Brooke said...

I LOVE the last picture, so cute :) Glad you had a great Mother's day, you deserve it!!

Jackie said...

How fun! I love your outfit in the first picture! You look so pretty!

Nicole said...

Soo Cute! What a darling little family you have...I can't wait to see the newest Flood! How are you doing by the way? I have been thinking about you all week!

lindseyflood said...

Thanks Nicole. I've been feeling good aside from the usual tired and just being so anxious to get this labor going! Thanks for the thoughts and I need to get your new blog address. Can you email it to me? my address is lindseyflood@ymail.com. Thanks!