CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer time camping

A couple of weeks ago we went to Doheny State Beach for a weekend of camping. We went with Jason and Tracy, and Adrian and Ami. We had so much fun just relaxing and hanging out with good company! Here is a picture of our camp site and tents.
Laney and Daddy on our first morning getting ready for pancakes
Getting ready for a bike ride.
8Months Pregnant and still on my bike!
The guys played volleyball all morning while we waited for the sun to come out
Justin and Ado building a sand castle
All three of us girls are pregnant! We had lots to talk about all weekend. I am 31 weeks, Tracy is 19 weeks and Ami is 5 weeks. So so fun!
I couldn't resist this picture. Anyone who has gone to the beach with my daughter knows she hates sand sticking to her. So about half way through our beach day I always have to wipe her down with baby powder and put some clean clothes on her. A little high maintenance I'd have to say!
Here are just a few more fun pics from the weekend...
Can't wait until next year when we can do some more camping trips!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Are you sure Tracy is pregnant??? You can't even t tell. Such cute pictures looks like a great time. Just think next year You will add 3 more kids to that trip.

Nicole said...

How fun! I LOVE the pic of you riding your bike!

Brooke said...

So fun!! I love the naked picture of Laney :) Miss you guys!

Megan said...

so fun! that picture of you on the bike is hysterical!!! holy cow...funny!

laney looks so grown up!