I hope this bare belly isn't too much for all of you! Here I am at 31 weeks pregnant at Doheny Beach. I have been growing and growing with this baby. I am still feeling good, aside from my tired feet carrying this extra weight around. We are still pretty set on the baby being named either Ellie or Ezra, but are still talking middle names. I'm hoping for a quick summer with more days filled like the one in the picture of days at the beach!

7 comments:
I love that you wore your belly out at the beach! So adorable Linds! I can't wait to see you!!
Too cute! You are almost there...you look great!!!
You look adorable!!! I can't wait to feel great and we need to do the beach in a few weeks
So stinkin cute :) I love that you are taking lots of belly shots, I wish I took more!
Will i see you and Justin at the reunion??
I don't think so Brooke. I've been going back and forth with it for days. Because I'm going to be so close to my due date I don't really feel up to going. I'm bummed. I always thought I'd go and have fun since it's Justin's too, but I think we are going to skip it.
You don't even look like you've gained any weight except for your belly! You look great. Cute!
You look so great Lindsey!!!
Post a Comment