CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A gift from Mommy and Dadda

For Laney's 3rd birthday she asked us if she could get her ears pierced. Justin and I thought it was pretty cool that our little one was brave enough to get this done. Even after about two weeks of us telling her it was going to hurt a little at first. So the weekend before her birthday Justin, my Mom and my Aunt Leslie and I went to get her ears pierced. Here she is holding the earing case that she could choose from. Look how excited she is!
Moments before it happened
and then came the cries...
but they didn't last for more than about 30 seconds and she was all smiles!
Laney, we are so proud of you to be so brave. We love you so so much!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

She is BRAVE!!! I love all the pictures you got of the experience, I wish I got more!

Happy Birthday Laney!!

Megan said...

I love these pictures! I love your face in the crying picture. You look like "oh sad" but then kinda like "we did warn her!"

So fun! Happy Birthday Laney Mae!!!

Dee said...

I don't know why but that last picture is totally cracking me up! It's so cute how she's looking into the camera. They look so pretty!

Erica said...

What a big girl u are laney girl!!! They look beautiful

Jackie said...

That last picture is funny! She looks cute with earrings!

Nicole said...

Wow! She is so brave, and so mature! She looks darling!