CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A new toy for Justin

About three weeks ago Justin sold his dirt bike. I was worried right away when he said the bike was gone. He has not been without a bike since he was 17 years old and I knew it wouldn't last long. However, Justin was saying that it was fine, summer is coming I don't ride much in the heat, we have a baby on the way, that won't give me much free riding time. I'll save my money and get one sometime next year. Well he was starting to convince me that he was truly okay with this so I was (a teeny bit) relieved of not having to worry about my husband on a dirt bike. Well, as a few days went by I think the idea of no dirt bike even just in the garage was sinking in. He started looking on the cycle trader, and going and looking at bikes. It wasn't more than two weeks later that he ended up bring this home. What can I say other than the fact that this hobby makes him happy, which in return makes me happy.
I love you Justin! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Megan said...

So fun for Justin! Though, i was with you linds, i wasn't totally buying him not staying without a bike for long!

Laney looks so big on the bike!

Jackie said...

Cool bike Justin!

Erica said...

Sweet, we have to enjoy the things in life that make up happy right! What a supportive wife you are.

Dee said...

Well A for effort Justin! LOL! Tell him to bring his bike up here! There are so many canyons and trails behind our house. would be so fun!

Nicole said...

Sweet bike! You are such a good wife!