CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

23 Weeks and counting

Today I hit 23 weeks in my pregnancy which enters me into the 6th month. I am happy to have passed my half way point to when I get to meet who this Baby E is. By the way, we started to called baby, Baby E because if we have a boy his name will be Ezra Gene and if it's a girl her name will be Ellie Jane. My body is definitely growing by the day and I already feel as though I can't stretch anymore! I know I will though. I was looking at pictures of myself when I was pregnant with Laney and my belly was huge! I have been eating In n out like crazy with this baby. Don't know if that means anything, but that has definitely been my choice for lunch a lot. My bed has been filled with tons of pillows to try and keep my body supported leaving Justin with not much space of his own. Sorry babe! So that's it for now as an update, but here is a picture from tonight that Justin took of me. Ignore my silly outfit. I had a cute top on over my tank but it hid too much of my belly.

7 comments:

Megan said...

Ah!!!! You look so stinkin' cute! Thanks for the tummy update! I can't believe you are already six months! So exciting! Can't wait to meet baby E!

Nicole said...

Look at you all belly! So exciting...love the names :).

Megan said...

Oh and I know I've told you this but I looked at this pic again cause I love seeing that tummy but I have to tell you again...I LOVE your long hair!

Erica said...

Oh you look adorable, its only been a few days since Ive seen you but your changing daily. In N Out, thats funny... maybe its a boy! and I love Baby "E"... so cute!

Erica said...

Oh, a woman I help at work all the time today told me her daughters name is Elly, spelled with a Y... Such an adorable name and goes so well with Laney! Love you mama

Melissa + Brett said...

Love the name Ellie. You look sooooo cute Linds! Just reading your blog made me crave In 'N Out. Too bad there aren't any in Mexas!

Brooke said...

Love the cute names!! You are such a beautiful Mommy!!