CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

A suprise trip to Utah

Justin surprised me this year for Christmas with a trip to Utah to visit my sister and brother. It was such a relaxing trip. So nice to wake up each day with nothing to do but spend time with family. We spend the days eating, shopping, visiting a dinosaur museum, sledding, and Justin and Chad went snow boarding. It's so fun to be somewhere so different from home. It was freezing everyday. I didn't last very long outside on the day we went sledding. I don't have snow gear and I felt as if by fingers face and toes were slowly turning to ice! Unfortunately we were terrible that week about taking pictures. I only have these few from the sledding day.
Here is Laney out in the snow for one of the first times.
She said the snow was sparkly!
Jack, Sydney, Laney and Allie pose for a silly cousin picture.
While we were walking to the hill Laney asked me "Momma, do polar bears live here?" I thought it was so cute!
Rosy cheecks
She had so much fun. There was a steeper side to the hill that Justin and Laney tried first. After Laney went down the easier side she told Justin she wanted to go down the bigger one again! She is so like Justin.
Snow Angels!
Thanks Deann and Chad for welcoming us into your home! We had a wonderful time and can't wait for our next trip up!

6 comments:

Erica said...

what fun pictures and a great trip to get away and relax. Laney is so much like Justin, its cute. I cant wait to take Julia to play in the snow.

Megan said...

Wait a wonderful Christmas surprise! Laney looks so cute all bundled up! And she is soooo Justin! Such a dare devil!

Yay for family time!

Ami said...

How fun! Looks like your family enjoyed your visit too!

Brooke said...

Laney is such a cute little snow bunny! How nice to spend time with family. I bet Laney loved being with her cousins!! I can't wait to take my kids to the snow!

Nicole said...

How romantic! We have our five year this June! What a fun surprise trip too! I loved all of your Christmas pics...Laney is super cute! It looks like you two have a lot of fun together.

Dee said...

Right after you left I realized we hardly took any pictures! Well the ones you got are so cute. Glad we have a few! It was fun, I hope you can come back soon. It's always harder to think of things to do in winter. I'd love for you to come again in the fall.