We had a wonderful Christmas eve that we spent with great friends of ours. Adrian and Ami invited us over to have dinner at their home. They prepared a really good dinner of honey baked ham, stuffing , green beans, rolls, cheesy potatoes, and a green salad. We were stuffed. We stayed and visited until we thought Laney needed to go home and get into bed so that Santa could come. But before she could go to bed we had a few traditions to do first. Laney got to open one gift which was her Christmas jammies and an ornament. I bought one that I thought looked like her, and as I was explaining this to her she said I know I'll name her meme! I told her I thought that was the perfect name. Here she is posing with her jammies on and her meme ornament.

One more thing, we had to have daddy read Twas the night before Christmas!

Christmas morning started with Laney coming into our room to ask us if Santa had come. Then when we told her lets go see if he came she started to cry because she thought he would still be at our house waiting for her to some down. It was really cute. After she calmed down we went downstairs and she was so excited to see that she got her princess scooter.

Here she is holding up her favorite gift from Justin and I. A Bell and Cinderella bath doll. These have made bath time so much fun for her!

Opening a princess sweatshirt from Mommy and Daddy.

This was totally the Disney princess Christmas. It is Laney's favorite thing right now so she was showered with princess stuff. This next gift was just from her Daddy. He went out Christmas eve to do his traditional last minute shopping and ended up buying one more gift for Laney.

Can you just see the excitement?!

A new snow white dress to add to her dress up collection. She had to put it on right away.

Aunt Annnie and Laney reading a book from Unlce Br and Auntie Rachel.

Moto so happy with his bone from Santa.

A gift from grandma and grandpa. A bop bop!

Here she is learning to ride with Daddy.

Now she was ready to go out all on her own! look at how much fun she is having. Like father like daughter. Yikes!

Laney wanted to go out and ride her scooter at nana and papas house when we got there.

I must have been burned out on picture taking by the time we got to my parents because I only got a few pictures. I didn't even get a family picture of us on Christmas day. Oh well, next year. Here is Laney and her cousin Grace. They had a lot of fun playing together.

Merek, Laney, Grace and Mackenzie hanging out together

Here is papa snapping photos with these on because of all the noise!

we also paid a visit to Laney's grams and gramps a couple of days prior to Christmas to spend the holiday with them too.

Here Laney had just opened Snow white. She had been wanting this so bad! She also was given the new Tinkerbell movie and a bugs life movie.

Laney and Gramps

One more gift, it's a tinker bell blanket!

5 comments:
I love the look on Laney's face when she opened her Princess sweat shirt! She is looking so grown up now- how cute you included the dogs is the gift giving.
It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! I am loving laney's reactions! So, so cute! Dude...her off roading thing from Cheri and Randy! That thing is intense!
Keep the updates coming! I'm loving them!
Oh and your dad is a crack up with the sound blockers on!!
What a fun Christmas! I remember when Santa brought Emma dress-ups! It is so cute when they love to dress-up. Enjoy this stage! I remember that Night Before Christmas Book too! Laney is so pretty. I think she is looking more and more like you as she gets older!
Looks like Laney made out on the princess stuff!! I love all your Christmas traditions, I might have to steal a few! Great to see you and Laney last weekend!
Post a Comment