CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The other night we were decorating our Christmas tree and Justin made us some hot cocoa to enjoy. Laney was cracking us up. After ever sip she would say, "definetely good!" She couldn't even take her eyes off her cocoa for a quick picture! She also said that her name was feruska and wanted us to call her only that. I don't know where she got that, but we went along with it for the night.

9 comments:

Megan said...

that is hysterical. laney...i mean feruska looks so big in this picture! she is so adorable.

And i am LOVING all these updates!!

Erica said...

Feruska... adorable, the things these kids come up with.

Nicole said...

Too funny! I bet she makes you laugh all day!

Steph Kunze said...

Feruska is a really pretty name...you should consider legally changing it...i'm sure she'll appreciate it when she's older. ;)

Anonymous said...

Well, was she trying to say "Babushka?" Yummmm I love Cocoa too!

Ami said...

Was that the first time she ever had hot cocoa? Hmm... I know that I get excited about good hot cocoa too! What a silly little girl!

Jackie said...

What a funny name! She looks so cute looking at her hot cocoa!

Brooke said...

She is so funny!!! Merry Christmas!!

Erica said...

Still waiting for updates!!!