A couple of weeks ago, Erica and I took the girls to Disneyland. It was fun as it always is. (I don't think I ever get sick of going) Laney got to pick out a few surprises for being potty trained and one of them was an autograph book. She loved going up to the characters and posing for a picture with them and asking for them to sign her book. It was adorable.

Laney is always in awh over the fairies. She watches Tinker Bell all the time and loves to see them in real life.
This was my favorite one of the day


Laney is always in awh over the fairies. She watches Tinker Bell all the time and loves to see them in real life.
This was my favorite one of the day

6 comments:
oh disneyland is the BEST! tinkerbell is so gorgeous! :) i love that mary poppins was out. i love that movie!
These pictures came out so cute Lindsey, that was a fun day! Lets do it again before we are blocked out!
PS- yeah for new Posts...
She is such a little doll! Yeah for being potty trained!
I have never seen Mary Poppins at Disneyland! How cool! Laney is so funny!
Such cute pictures!! So bummed I didn't get to go with you girls. Let's go after the holidays!
Post a Comment