
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. The weather was absolutely perfect and we spent the first half of the day with Justin's family at the park. All the kids and Randy and Uncle Mike played flag football. Everyone brought their dogs, which I have to say ours were surprisingly well behaved. Except for the fact that Kona rolled herself in dog poop not once, but twice! Luckily we found a hose to wash her down! We had a really good time with everyone!

4 comments:
What a fun way to spend Thanksgiving morning!! That's just nasty about Kona! Why do dogs do that?! Laney's hat is cute!
Like the Hat and how nice you got a family shot!!! I love Thanksgiving...
Looked like fun and it was such a warm and pretty day. Where were you the second half of the day?????
I love her Indian hat!
Post a Comment