CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Laney turns 2

Lollipops galore! That's what Laney's 2nd Birthday was all about! We had such a nice day celebrating with all our loved ones. (well almost all) Laney felt so special and had so much fun playing with her cousins and friends. Here are some shots of the day. My dear friend Megan took tons of pictures too of the party so if you want to see more pics click on her blog to view more.
Our family
Laney the morning of her party. She woke up to a playhouse in the backyard from Momma and Daddy.
Here I am before the party. I just finished decorating Laney's birthday cake. I was so proud of my creation!Setting up for everyone to arrive. The kids found a lady bug. Here they are letting it crawl on them. Laney and Hannah and the Lady bug. We did a lollipop hunt at the party. Each child we searching for little lollipops that had a treasure written on the back of it. At the end of the hunt they turned all their lollipops in for their prizes! They all loved it! Here are the kids anxiously awaiting the hunt to start!The Birthday girl collecting her lollipops Laney playing with her prizes from the lollipop hunt. Laney and Nana This is my lollipop pinata I made. It was a lot of work, but so worth it to have the perfect pinata to go with the theme of the party! Hit it Lane! Happy 2nd Birthday! Make a wish!
Checking out some of her gifts Present time! She got so much stuff! Thanks everyone =)

4 comments:

Erica said...

It was such a Fun party, thanks for having us!!! Shes 2 all ready, I can't believe it.

Megan said...

That was such a great party Linds! You did an amazing job. And i agree with Erica...is she really two already?? Slow down time!!!

Dee said...

That bubble lawnmower is the COOLEST toy! Jack still plays with it!

Cutest, most adorable party ever Lindsey! Must have been Mom's proudest (or most jealous, hee hee) moment!

I love her playhouse!

Your backyard is so great for parties.

Sure wish we could have gone. :(

Now, get to work on another baby so you don't have all this extra time to make giant lolly pop pinatas!

I'm just kidding, I'm just jealous b/c I couldn't even make that simple Peeps wreath. It was flimsy, I never went to buy ribbon, so it got chucked a week after Easter and sitting on top of the fridge.

Dee said...

OH AND THAT CAKE!!! Between that and the pinata, I don't even know what to say. It's incredible! Cutest cake EVER EVER!