
Easter this year was such a wonderful day for me. I was so relaxed and the weather was perfect. I had so much fun watching the magic of the Easter Bunny through Laney's almost 2 year old eyes. She came downstairs and was so thrilled to see that the Easter Bunny actually came and left her a basket full of goodies! We went to church with Justin's family and afterward went to his parents for a family brunch and egg hunt. Laney was having so much fun finding all the goody filled eggs! After we relaxed in the warm sun, and filled our bellies we left to go to my sister Jennifer's house where she hosted her first Easter in her home. We had a combined dinner party with her husbands family and it was a great mix of people to celebrate the Holiday with. After dinner the kids did an egg hunt Finger family style. It was so much fun , I am going to carry this tradition on in my family in the future years. In each egg was candy with a paper slip that had a prize on it. At the end of the hunt the kids traded in their paper slips for the prize written on it. They got things like bubbles, pencils, sun glasses, erasers, and stickers. The kids LOVED it! After the hunt we went inside to enjoy dessert and more visiting time. Thanks Jennifer and Cheri and Randy for hosting Easter this year! We had a wonderful time at both of your houses!

Laney and the Easter bunny at the local park by our house.

Laney's Easter basket


Here is Laney opening all her goodies. She got her very first chocolate bunny!



Egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's house

Happy Birthday Annie! We did a little celebration for her while we were all together because her Birthday was only a few days away.

All the kids in the Flood/Finger families

Momma and Laney going through all her eggs she found.

Elsie being her adorable little self!

I love that we actually got a decent picture of all of us. It's so hard to do with the little ones!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter Holiday!
7 comments:
yay! love this post! so sweet! what a fun easter...kids have to make the holidays so magical again.
Her basket was so cute!!
Laney looked like she had a great Easter! Elsie looks SO happy in the Family photo, thats so cute!
Great family picture of you guys! It is so hard to get those...
Lindsey that last picture is SO funny cuz you are the only one looking at your camera! LOL I'm glad you had a good Easter. I had so much fun hosting it!
I was hoping that no one noticed I was the only one looking at MY camera!!!
Hahahaha! I love that picture of Elsie with the eggs!
Was Laney scared of the Easter Bunny at the park? Those mall bunnies are so scary.
I love Laney's saltwater sandels!
This reminds me I haven't even blogged about Easter yet! Ugh!
Post a Comment