I finally got my Easter decorations out on Sunday and have been loving my house with everything up. I realized that my house is definitely an Easter house because everything matches! I added to my collection this year with a few handmade items (that I made).My favorite thing is this adorable peep wreath! I found it on a blog and I recreated it. It was really easy and is going to be my new tradition to make one every year.
I also made a fun and festive wreath for the outside of my front door. I saw this one at homegoods and thought it would be another fun craft to do. So, I went to Joanne's and got all the stuff and went at it. Here is my final product.
So here are a few more pictures of my spring and Easter stuff. I also cut some roses from my garden and think they look and smell so pretty. Happy Spring everyone!!
!
!


9 comments:
Sooooooooooooo pretty, all of it!!! Oh how I wish I had your talent for decorating! That wreath is toooo cute! Maybe I can manage that one.
Are you talking about the peep one? It was so easy! I can tell you how to make it.
Happy Birthday by the way, did you get my message?
I love the Wreaths Linds...They are even more adorable than I imagined!
Lindsey you are so dang crafty!!! I love it all!!
Your roses look beautiful! I'm excited about this spring for my rose garden. Last spring they did ok considering they were neglected for several months while the house was empty. I love the wreaths! I want to make them for my house! It looks great!
Okay Lindsey! I love the wreaths, especilly the peep wreath!!! I am going to make two for my front doors!
i want to eat that wreath! num-nums!
Hi Lindsay! My name is Courtney & I am the owner of Joyful Weddings & Events, the company that coordinated Megan & Jason's wedding. I know that this is random, but I am trying to find out what day they actually get back from their honeymoon. I want to have a little something delivered to them. If you happen to know, I would love it if you could email me at courtney@joyfulweddingsandevents.com. Thanks so much!
By the way, your peep wreath is adorable!
i love it linds! i feel like i totally missed the spring/easter season because we were gone for two weeks but this totally made me feel all bubbly inside! love the crafts you made!!!
Post a Comment