CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Davis wedding

Mr. and Mrs. Jason Davis... On March 21, 2009 I was lucky enough to be a part of a very special day. It was the day that one of my best friends Megan, got married to the LOVE of her life, Jason Davis. It was actually a weekend long event with manicures and pedicures, lunch, and the rehearsal and dinner on Friday evening, the big day, then a brunch to follow on Sunday morning. I stayed the night Friday with Erica at this really old, beautiful hotel in Los Angeles called the Biltmore. After dinner that night we went up to Megan's room in our jammies and just spent a couple of hours hanging out with the girls. In the morning all the festivities of the day started with Starbucks, hair and makeup, lunch ordered to the room, pictures and sure enough before we know it we are all standing at the front of the Cathedral watching Megan walk down the isle with her Dad. The Viviana Cathedral is where they got married and let me tell you, it was honestly breath taking! It was the prettiest place I have ever seen! The ceremony was so sweet. I loved hearing the two of them exchange their own personal vows to each other, very romantic! Megan was so calm the day of her wedding. She didn't even mind that sick little Laney walked down the isle with me hand in hand with her binki in her mouth and caring her silky. After the Ceremony their was a cocktail hour in the courtyard just outside. The hourdorves were so yummy! They had as sorts of things going around. They courtyard had a very loungy type vibe with white leather couches and glass top end and coffee tables. There were several crystal chandeliers dangling too! It was amazing! After the cocktail hour we all were seated for the party to begin! We had a great night dancing away until midnight, taking tons of silly pictures in the photo booth that they had rented, and ate a million desserts all night long! Here are a few pictures I got of the weekend.
Megan and Jason at their rehearsal
Megan and her bridesmaids
Erica and Megan getting ready in the hotel room
Megan starting to take pictures with the photographer The happy couple taking a break... just kidding they were smiling for the photographer Us bridesmaids taking a photo break Me and my honey the wedding party two of the flower girls Me, Mom and Dad Megan dancing with her Dad A fun shot with friends Michelle,Brooke, Me, Julia, Erica and Jonica Jonica, I hope you don't kill me but this is one of my favorite shots of the night. I'm trying to remember what song you two were dancing to? Me and the beautiful Bride! Thanks Megan for having me as a bridesmaid. I had the best time ever!

5 comments:

Erica said...

It was such a wonderful wedding wasn't it!!! You forgot to mention how great your speech was, ha ha! I love the Pictures of you and Justin, what a good looking couple.

Jackie said...

I loved her colors!! YOu looked so pretty Lindsey! I loved your hair!

Brooke said...

Great pictures!! It was such an amazing wedding!

Megan said...

what a fun post!! thank you lindsey...and my day would not have been the same without you!!!! i loved her hair too jackie!! all the bridesmaids looked HOT!!!

jmmcginn said...

That was such a beautiful wedding. Love the pic of me with Justin. I don't remember what song we were singing.