On Friday March 6Th we were so lucky to be a part of our wonderful friends Ami and Adrian's wedding. Now this was not just some ordinary wedding. This was one of the most fun weddings we have ever been to. So let me start from the beginning... Ami looked beautiful! She had a glow about her that every happy bride wears the day of her wedding. She was calm and enjoying every moment of her special day. They had to push the ceremony back 15 minutes to wait out the rain, but they were able to have their outdoor ceremony. (it was a bit cold though) Their ceremony was so nice! They had written each other letters to read aloud and it was so sweet to hear what they had to say to each other. Laney was one of Ami's flower girls and did such a great job! I was so worried that she would get scared with all the attention on her, but she walked down that isle with the other two girls as confident as could be! She looked so cute in her big yellow dress that my Mom made for the flower girls. After the ceremony, we awaited the newlyweds in the reception hall. As the DJ introduced each member of the wedding party Adrian and Ami had given them nicknames. Justin was the Best Man and was introduced as Justin "I forgot my wallet" Flood. It's comes from a joke that we have with our friends. Justin is constantly forgetting his wallet and his friends tease him that he does it on purpose to not have to pay! So it was pretty cool how they personalized that. The night went really smoothly and was full of games, dancing, food, and a great crowd. It seemed like everyone danced at some point. They played a couple of games, which I thought was so fun. First, they did a scavenger hunt. I was a participant with four others. We all started off with a chair to sit on. The first item we had to find was chap stick. So we all ran around looking for that item. When it was found we ran back to take a seat. Who ever got back last was now without a chair and was out. We had to find mascara, a $20 bill, a watch and oh shoot I can't remember the last thing. And the best part of the hunt... I won! I was so excited! Ha ha! Something else they did was they lined up a group of men and blind folded Ami. She had to touch their faces to find her Groom. And she found him! After that they had a group of women line up and blind folded Adrian and he had to find his Bride by feeling their feet and shoes. Adrian did not do as well though. He got the wrong girl! During the garter toss, as Adrian went under the dress he first pulled out a rubber chicken, then a HUGE pair of granny panties then a baby doll! Everyone was cracking up! We had such a great time and we hope the day was exactly what they wanted! Now the two of them are in France enjoying a 2 week honeymoon! Lucky ducks! Congratulations you too and We wish you lots and lots of happiness!
Me and Ami before the wedding
The flower girls and ring bearess getting ready for their moment
Me and Ami before the wedding
The flower girls and ring bearess getting ready for their moment

















6 comments:
Amy looks gorgeous... Congratulations, Im sorry I couldnt make it to the wedding. Sound like so much fun and so personalized. Laney looks so cute Linds, her hair is adorable. I was laughing at her outfit changes throu out the night! Hopefully Jules and Laney will crash out like that at Megans wedding so we can dance the night away!
Ami looked so pretty and I love the flower girl dresses!! Good job mom! The games were a really cool idea too!
What a beautiful wedding Amy and Adrienne had! You all looked like you had so much fun! I loved Amy's colors. SO unique! LOVE LOVE LOVE it that Laney passed out!!! lol
Oh I'm so glad you sent the pics! What a fun day. Congrats to Ami and Adrian and to my little twinkie for such a great performance!
Looks like it wsa a great day. Laney is too cute!! Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!
i dont know how i missed this post! i was waiting for it!! Ami looks amazing, her dress is so pretty! I am so impressed with Laney just standing by Justin & of course she is so stinkin' adorable!! That sounds like a really fun wedding. Love the dress Linds!! :)
Post a Comment