CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lollipops on the mind

Laney's second birthday party is coming up on Sunday afternoon. I am trying to be really organized so I am not a stressed out, no fun wife to be around for the next couple of days! The theme of her party is Lollipops and I need some help from all of you out there. I am going to make a play list for our ipod with music. Can any of you give me some ideas that would go with my theme? Here is what I have already come up with.
  1. Lollipop, lollipop
  2. On the good ship lollipop
  3. I want candy
  4. The lollipop gang
That's it! I need much more music. So, if any of you can help me come up with more I would love to hear your ideas! Thanks!

8 comments:

Erica said...

So your on here at the same time as me! Ill get back to you on the songs!!!

Erica said...

okay,
1. Lil Wayne- Lollipop (its hip hop music) ha ha
2. Lollipop Lips- Connie Francis
3. My Girl Lollipop- Bad Manners
4. Willy Wonka Welcome Song
5. I want Candy

Im still working on it, so ill give you more!

Erica said...

More

1. Candy Girl- New Edition

Okay, I need to really think and research so ill call you tomorrow!
Good night

Dee said...

This isn't so much theme related but "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" would be so cute.

DANG cute idea for a playlist. Soooo sweet! Then you can make a slide show to her birthday tunes for her to keep forever!

Let's see...more songs:

Spoonful of Sugar -Mary Poppins

All I've got for now! I'll keep thinking...

lindseyflood said...

Thanks you guys!!!! I'm so excited for more music.

Deann love the idea to make a cd for her to remember her party! Yea!

lindseyflood said...

Oh you meant with pictures to have the music playhing... oops =)

Megan said...

here is what i came up with! such a cute idea linds!!! some are just candy themed! hope that helps!

candy - mandy moore
lollipop land - wilfred mills
candy man - sammy davis jr
i want candy - bow wow wow or aaron carter
sugar sugar - archies
lollipop - the chordettes (i think that is the same as the one you already have)
candy man - christina aguilera
candy land - gwen stefani
lollipop guild - wizard of oz

Jackie said...

That is a really cute party theme Lindsey!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!