
This year I feel like things are coming at me so quickly that I hardly have time to keep up. Like everything else, Valentines day was quickly approaching. I really did not have any expectations for the night because I had to work all day from 8 to 5 and had talked to Justin earlier in the week about what we should do. We had decided on a quite night in and rent a movie to watch after we put Laney to bed. Well much to my surprise when I walked in the door from work, I could smell something really good cooking and saw my table set with roses and candles and a card. There was also music playing on the
ipod with a play list Justin made of all love songs! He set up babysitting with his sister Annie. She was so kind to take Laney to dinner and then back home for a couple of hours. It was such a treat to enjoy a quite meal with Justin. For dinner Justin made all my favorites. Fillet Mignon, shrimp scampi, and asparagus. Everything was seriously cooked to perfection! I kept saying "this is
soooo good! why don't you cook more often?" After we finished eating, we checked out the show times for a movie. We had finished just in time and had ten
minuites to race to the theatres for Slum dog millionaire. It was honestly one of the best movies I had seen in a long time! We both loved it! After, the movie we went to go pick up our little
sweety with Annie. She was happy to see us and tell us all about her night at chick
fil a and playing with the cats. When we got home we put Laney to bed and Justin said he had one more surprise for me. He pulled out from the freezer this one of a kind, beautiful dessert he had created by him self! It was a huge homemade chocolate chip cookie with a heart cut out of vanilla ice cream, chocolate dipped strawberries with a drizzle of chocolate. It was the prettiest dessert ever! We thoroughly enjoyed every bite of it. Here are some pictures from our evening.

Here is Laney showing me her " Big lollipop" that mommy and daddy gave her along with a heart purse and heart socks for Valentines day. Now she is all set for her night out with Auntie Annie!

Our
delicious meal from Justin. Doesn't it look so good?

Justin's table setting

And of coarse, the master piece.
Thank you so much Justin for going to all the trouble to making this one of my most favorite Valentines ever! It was such a special day for me and I am so thankful to be married to a man who is always finding new ways to show me his love and appreciation! I love you!
9 comments:
oh my gosh Linds...i know you told us all about it but the pictures make it even better!! So stinkin' sweet of him. that dessert looks fantastic. i am in love with Laney in her little scarf! so cute!
WOW! Justin you get the husband of the year award! That was so nice of him! Three cheers for Justin! lol How nice lindsey! And you didn't even suspect it. What a guy to go out of his way to surprise his sweetie! Your so lucky linds. I want to see that movie....I'm glad you gave such a great review!
yeah Kim the movie was awesome! You gotta see it.
I can't believe justin made that dessert! It is so pretty! lol. Good job Justin! Laney looks adorable in her scarf and jean jacket. I love that lollipop! Its marshmallow isn't it?
How sweet is he!! He defiantly wins the husband of the year award. I thought the movie was fantastic too!!!
So sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!
Justin is very thoughtful and creative! I'm so happy you had the best night! Laney looked SO CUTE!!! Love those pictures, and her big lolly pop! SO SO CUTE!!!
That desert looks amazing!!! Sounds like a perfect Valentine's Day. Good job Justin! xo
Justin, can you come and cook for me? My birthday is July 21st! LOL! That food looked so yummy and the dessert idea was great. Lucky girl!
Your husband is such a romantic Linds... Tell Justin to make that desert again and Paul and I will come eat some, it looks so yummy and it Beautiful, I agree, I looke way better than our strawberries! ha ha
Post a Comment