For Mom's birthday Jennifer, Hannah, Elisabeth, Laney and I took Mom out for High Tea at the Victorian Manor in Orange. Mom was very surprised when we told her where we were going and even more surprised when she found out that Hannah was able to keep it a secret from her for the past week! This little old house was so the cutest. Every room was a different theme and the garden was beautiful! We all had tea, the most delicious homemade apple scones served with fresh whipped cream and jam, Cream of potato soup, assorted mini sandwiches, fruit, veggies and lemon birthday cake. We were stuffed when we left there! We had so much fun spending the afternoon with just us girls! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
Doesn't she look soooo sweet in this picture?











6 comments:
So cute Linds! That place looks great, I wanna go there now. I love the picture of Laney with the tea cup! So sweet & I love, love, love her tea time dress!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!
This was such a fun way to spend the afternoon. It was adorable! It's the perfect quaint little place to celebrate. You have to go sometime!
Her dress is too cute huh?! And I can't agree with you more on the tea cup picture. It was my favorite moment of the day!
How fun. I love all the girlie stuff. Next thing you know we will be taking our girls for manicures and pedicures.
I love her dress too!
I had so much fun! It was a treat in more ways than one! The food was the best I've ever had for High Tea before. Yummo! Hannah, Laney and Elsie were so well behaved, everyone using nice manners, adorable smiles. It's so entertaining to watch the girls have "tea". What a fun day...and then we ended the day with a jaunt to Disneyland and wore ourselves out! Thank you Jenn and Linds-it was wonderful!
It WAS so much fun! Ok why did we sing Happy Birthday SOOOO Slowly! LOL I was thinking that as we were singing too!
How cute! What an adorable place! I want to go there when I'm in town!
I feel like the biggest loser ever. I didn't realize it was the 25th and didn't call mom on her birthday. She had to call me! AND I couldn't be there for the sweet celebration.
I'm glad you guys did it though. CUTE pictures.
I can't believe I missed this post!
Post a Comment