Laney talks about going potty ALL day long. Anyone who spends time with her knows what I am talking about. She tells me "poo poo" anytime she pees, poops or toots! She is obsessed! I know that this is a good thing that she is aware of it so hopefully by the time she is old enough to get potty trained it won't be too difficult.
The other day I was cleaning my room and she said "Mom I poo poo." I thought she just went pee so I said "okay" and went about my cleaning. Well not more than a minute later, I turn around and see Laney naked with her diaper off and poop on the floor!!!!! So I learned that I need to listen to my daughter when she is trying to tell me something!
I put Laney on her potty chair before she takes a bath. She hasn't gone potty in it yet, but loves to "pretend!"

9 comments:
Sooooo funny! I love that she is reading on the potty! She gets that love for reading from her fantastic mom! :)
Thanks for posting...i missed reading your updates!
I know isn't it funny she is reading? I didn't even tell her to do that either!
Just keep talking about it with her Linds that way when you feel you and her are ready, it will be easy for you!
I like your new look... fun to bring in the fall colors huh... Im so excited for the holidays!!!
Cute! Ha ha! Yeah she sounds ready! Give her a cup of juice and then sit her down on the potty after 10 or 15 minutes with the water running.
Hey, who did you make your comment thingy say "appreciated comments"? I've been trying to figure out how to do that.
Deann go to customize, then look for the big square that says blog and hit edit, then you'll see a space to clear out under comments and you can type whatever you want it to say. it's really easy.
Love the NEW look Linds! I can't believe it is already fall.
How cute! She is showing readiness! That's good she like to pretend. She will probably train early!
cute new makeup on your blog! I love it you brat! I love laney she is hilarious! lol lol lol She even reads on the pot! hahaha!
Okay, don't be afraid to start training her! I remember that Grandma Dot said Dad was potty trained very early before he was 18 months old! So maybe she's ready.
Post a Comment