CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Things I do with Daddy

Laney bug just LOVES to be outside in the backyard. She will go out there any chance she gets. Well on this afternoon I was reading in the house when I peaked out the window to see what she what she was up to and saw this. I ran to get my camera before she was off. I swear, Justin does the funniest stuff with her sometimes!

7 comments:

Kimmy said...

That is so funny! Laney doesn't look like she is having such a good time though!

lindseyflood said...

I know! She was laughing before I started to take pictures. She is starting to get annoyed with all the picture taking!

Megan said...

Linds, justin is so funny with her. i love his care free spirit with her. he is such a good daddy!

Brooke said...

How funny!! I love seeing her with her Daddy; there is something about a Daddy and his little girl that is so special. Laney is luck to have such a great Daddy.

How's the book?

lindseyflood said...

Thanks girls! I agree he is the best with her.

Brooke- the book is really good and super sad. It's about the holocaust . It's about one mans journey and survival. I think everyone should read this book to never forget the awful things that went on during that time.

Erica said...

arent dads great... they have so much fun with our little ones, that is a cute picture! And they do things we would never dream of doing with them...

Melissa + Brett said...

That is hilarious. Tavin just chases my dad or Brett as they mow the lawn. We'll have to try sitting on it. : )