"Hello, hello,
Hello and how are you?
I'm fine, I'm fine
and I hope that you are too."
This is the rhyme that starts Itty bitty time at the library that we try to attend every Thursday morning. We usually go with Jennifer, Hannah and Elsie. This week I snapped a few shots and a video of our visit. 

Laney and Hannah hand in hand excited to go look at more books.
Laney and Elsie having a fun time together!
"Here is my book,
I open it wide,
To see all the pictures
That are inside."
This is the rhyme that we all say together before the Librarian starts the first book.
I know the video is sideways, but I couldn't figure out how to switch it around. I think it's because I held the camera that way while filming it. If anyone knows how to change it let me know! :)
"My hands say thank you with a clap, clap, clap.
My feet say thank you with a tap, tap, tap.
Clap, clap, clap. Tap, tap, tap.
We roll our hands around
And we say Good-bye."






16 comments:
I LOVE it!!! Librarians are angels and I looooove story time at the library! I need to go more. Yours looks adorable! I LOVE the rhymes and that big squishy book! SOOO cute! Wish we could go with you!:(
Laney is such a cross between you and Justin. It's funny!
That was fun, the girls will have fun tomorrow! The video is really funny, its too bad you didn't get her doing the shaky thing before you started filming lol!
HOW cute! I love the picture of Laney and Hannah they look like they are having a deep conversation! I love Laney bug!
I wish we could join you! I'm going to steal that rhyme!! Laney is starting to look a lot like you! Are you coming for Halloween?
OMG laney was soooooo cute in thast little vidoe she was so proud that she did that ! the oicutres are very cute!
Deann- Yeah, this library is really nice. They have a great children's program. Jennifer found it when she moved to her house. It's right down the street from her.
Hey Jackie- Yeah we are coming for Halloween! Can't WAIT! I think it is going to be soooooo much fun to see all the kids in their costumes. Mom says it's really fun up in St. George for the holiday.
So sweet!! I need to look into doing something like that. We go to the local bookstore, but the lady who reads is boring and she can hardly hold a minute of there attention. It looks like yours is awesome.
so fun linds!! i can't believe how big Elise is already!! so nuts!
so got dyslexic on Elsie's name spelling...yikes!
So Fun Linds, Im so glad I was finally able to go today with you and Jennifer.
How cute! I have heard about the library toddler time, but haven't ever gone. We should meet you guys there sometime!
hey melissa! you should go with us sometime! we go just about every thursday for the 11:20 itty bitty time.
Lindsey,
Your little girl is so adorable, especially on top of that book! It seems like your library has a really nice section for kids. Thanks again for adding the Warm Biscuit Bedding Co. to your favorites list. I really appreciate it!
weird! did you try checking your settings?
Gosh, it looks like so much fun. I want to go too. I'm glad you're taking the girls. I remember taking my little girls and boy to storytelling time at DB library. A fun, learning experience! How cute they look.
Post a Comment