CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Taco meat

Last night I made tacos for dinner and Laney was loving the meat. Here is a video we took during dinner of Laney and her new words.
After dinner my Mom stopped by and we showed her the video. She told Laney, " your just like your mommy, she used to be right at my side any time I was cooking ground meat for dinner." It's so true! I think I ate a quarter of our "taco meat" while I was making dinner before it actually got put into our tacos.

14 comments:

Dee said...

Ha ha haaaaaaaaaa! K, so many funny things.
1) What was she asking for while you guys were trying to get her to say onion? Ha ha!
2) Justin baby talking. Never thought I'd hear that. So funny and cute.
3) Lindsey, I can't believe YOU were letting Laney eat taco meat without a bib!
4) Both of you sooooo tickled and proud to hear your baby say taco meat. But that's not really funny, just sooooo cute!

I used to LOVE eating taco meat right out of the pan too! That stuff is good! Just make sure it's from happy cows. :) Ha ha!

Erica said...

How adorable Linds, she is saying so much now! And she says Taco Meat so well!!! Justin sounds funny on the video- its his baby talk huh...

Megan said...

oh man that is so cute! erica is right she says taco meat so clear. soon jules can't say "she doesn't talk."

you are are so good with her! lucky laney bug to have such fantastic parents! :)

lindseyflood said...

Deann, She was just getting mad and reaching to get the camera. I don't think that there was anything but food scraps on the table. Oh wait she was probably trying to get the cheese I had in a dish.I know Justin's baby talk is the best. It's s funny to hear these grown men talk like that to their children.(especially their daughters!)She doesn't wear a bib anymore. She just rips it right off! I was so sad when she learned how to do that! And yes, there is no denying how proud we were of our Laney bug for her new words...

Jackie said...

That is so cute. Emma's said,"Do it again, I like her saying taco meat!" She says it as clear as a bell. She is so cute!

Jackie said...

Her little looks are funny! She can give a good scowl! You used to eat butter and fry bologna in the microwave!

lindseyflood said...

I know those were my FAVORITE treats. Fried bologna or a big bight out of a cube of butter! Gross!!! Well, I probably would still eat the fried bologna!

lindseyflood said...

I know Jackie she is the queen of scowls! Oh hey I found some black shoes for her today for $4 at a consignment store so i won't need to borrow any from you. Thanks though!

Kimmy said...

oh my gosh that is so cute! I've never even heard laney say anything except ugh ugh ugh! I am so lmao at taco meat! Merek and i were laughing so hard that she could say taco meat so clearly! lol

Brooke said...

That was so funny. She really is talking so much. This age is so fun!

Jennifer said...

LOL I love how she emphasised the "MMeaT" Hannah thought it was funny too!

Jennifer said...

Lindsey I tagged you, check out my blog for details.

Jonica McGinn said...

She's so stinkin adorable Lindz! I can't believe how quickly they grow up.

Melissa + Brett said...

I love how clearly she says taco meat. That is so cute!