Last weekend Justin brought in Laney to the salon that I work at so she could get her very first haircut! She sat very still thanks to the M&M's that her Daddy bought for her!
Here she is patiently waiting to get started.
Mama and Laney
Here we go... snip snip
She was watching Kara work next to me on her client. I think she liked this pampering thing!
HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!! I loved this post! Laney feels so grown up in that chair! You seriously have the cutest apron on too lindsey! I love her little new dew! And of course Laney bug is always wearing her necklaces! LOVE IT!
Hey Lindsey! Very cute pictures. She is getting so big, and those eyes are amazing. I finally started getting into my blog. My husband is feeling neglected because every spare moment I have I am on my blog or looking at your blogs! Hope to see you girls soon.
I think Justin definitely feels his pain. He says I'm obsessed! But it is just too much fun!. I'm so glad you started to blog and looks like you have totally figured everything out. I got your email about getting together soon. I'd love that. Mondays are really good for me and seems to be a good day for everyone else, so maybe we can get together Monday. Oh shoot I think that's labor day... Well I can do any other day that is good for you. I don't have any plans. Lets do the beach or maybe Disney land let me know what you think!
Hi! How about Monday the 8th. I miss Disneyland so much; especially after seeing Erica's pictures. Can we do that? Let me know. I love all the new pictures!
Thank you to all of you who frequently visit my Blog. I am a 29 year old Wife, Mommy, Hairstylist, Friend, Daughter, and Sister. I love to cook, eat, read, create, laugh, and love. I hope you enjoy following us on our adventures. Happy reading!
Laney is our funny girl who LOVES to dress up, dance and play outside. She is the best big sister and loves to hold Ellie.
Ellie Jean
Ellie is our smiley baby. She makes her presnce known with her giggles and squeals. She loves to watch and play with her big sister and is anxious to start moving!
6 comments:
Im so happy to be reading your blogs, you were gone for so long!!! Welcome back stranger.
OOOOH LA LA...so mod! HEE! How cute.
HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!! I loved this post! Laney feels so grown up in that chair! You seriously have the cutest apron on too lindsey! I love her little new dew! And of course Laney bug is always wearing her necklaces! LOVE IT!
Hey Lindsey! Very cute pictures. She is getting so big, and those eyes are amazing. I finally started getting into my blog. My husband is feeling neglected because every spare moment I have I am on my blog or looking at your blogs! Hope to see you girls soon.
I think Justin definitely feels his pain. He says I'm obsessed! But it is just too much fun!. I'm so glad you started to blog and looks like you have totally figured everything out. I got your email about getting together soon. I'd love that. Mondays are really good for me and seems to be a good day for everyone else, so maybe we can get together Monday. Oh shoot I think that's labor day... Well I can do any other day that is good for you. I don't have any plans. Lets do the beach or maybe Disney land let me know what you think!
Hi! How about Monday the 8th. I miss Disneyland so much; especially after seeing Erica's pictures. Can we do that? Let me know. I love all the new pictures!
Post a Comment