CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm a big girl now

Just thought this was a cute picture to share. Justin took it of Laney while they were working in the garage. Whenever Laney sees it she says " vroom vroom"

6 comments:

Erica said...

What up, Im blogging too... Is Laney napping?

Dee said...

OH I love it!! SOOOO cute, and she looks way older! OH! That would be so cute blown up and hung in the garage or laundry room...or anywhere. LOL! CUTE.

Kimmy said...

cute! Be careful Laney! That's a cute picture of her and she does look older!

Megan said...

MAN! I can't complain now!!! That was so fun. Laney just looks so stinkin' grown up! it's nuts!

Jackie said...

Laney is turning int o a little girl! Watch out, it happens fast!

Jennifer said...

She does look so grown up in that picture. Glad to see a new post!