On the first weekend of August we went to John and Suzi's lake house for vacation. We had the best time! It is so relaxing being there I could have stayed so much longer. We spent everyday out on the boat wake boarding and riding the inter tube and played in the water. The days were long and hot just the way we were hoping.
Laney playing in the water with her sand toys...

This is my favorite picture of the weekend. I think Laney looks so cute with her cheeks full of food and her hair all crazy from her sunscreen. She was very grumpy whenever we put her life vest on so I was surprised to get such a cute shot!
Here we are going out on Laney's first ride on the inter tube. We were going so slow but it was just right for her. She thought it was so fun!
Weeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Justin took Laney out on this surfboard and paddled her around the dock. This was Laney's favorite thing to do at the lake.
This is the best part of being on a boat... falling asleep to the rocking motion. I remember being little and falling asleep on our boat every time. I still like to do it. It looks like Laney felt the same way!
Here is Laney with Niki, Hailey and Madison. She loves these girls and they kept her entertained all day and all night! She felt like such a big girl following them around and playing with them in their rooms. Thanks girls for your help!


4 comments:
I loved these pictures. That one of her is hilarious with her hair all spiked up! You have a had a good summer so far!
ps, check out Brookes blog, she updated it, yeah!!!
I love her life vest! And that picture is ADORABLE! Her eyes are so big and beautiful.
I know what you mean about wanting to stay longer. That's just how I felt at the cabin.
How fun! I can't believe that Justin had Laney out with no vest on! SHAME SHAME! It looks like so much fun! I miss boating so much! I love the pic too of her with her vest on and that crazy mohawk hair!
Post a Comment