


We continued dating through our late teens and into our twenties. Justin was kept very busy with a job as a general manager at The Sun Club and I was in cosmetology school and working at the tanning salon as well. Life was good...
But got even better when Justin proposed to me on a Friday night in May at Huntington beach. This picture really shows the excitement I was feeling. After so many years together we were finally getting MARRIED!!!











A couple of days after our wedding we enjoyed a very relaxing week in Maui. We had so much fun hanging out on the beach, Justin surfed and we ate and shopped a ton! Here are some pictures from our honeymoon!








17 comments:
I Love it Linds,but I want more, "What Happened then" as Jules would ask?
I LOVE the pic of Justin hugging you from behind, you both look SO YOUNG- scarry
I'm adding more now... and guess what? Your tagged so get on it. I've been working on this for like 3 hours! yikes
Linds...that story is so sweet it gave me chills!! Seriously, so stinkin' cute. You were such a GORGEOUS bride!
And the whole hours things...yeah thanks a lot. This is addicting. I am going to delete mine!
I love, love, love the one of you in the wave!! So fun! Looking at your wedding pics has be so excited about us getting to do that for my big day! :)
I know that wave picture is the best! I was having so much fun swiming in the ocean.
oh what memories! I love that one too Megan! What a nerd! I love this idea! Okay girls get on it already! We all need to do a recap also! Well I don't think that I can go back that FAR! That was really cute Lindsey! Thanks for the cute pics!
How did you work on it for 3 hours? Was Laney napping?
Yeah I worked on it the whole time she slept. ( even thought there was plenty of other things I should have been doing!)
That was ADORABLE! I love the song, the pictures, and your story. I think I know the laugh you're talking about. I see how Justin makes you laugh like that all the time!
Yes, the wave picture is crazy cool! You have to enlarge and frame that. And I also love the one of you guys in the car on your wedding day! So many cute pics.
And the title of your blog! It's perfect! So, so cute! It sounds like a t.v. show! Very cute.
You'll be glad you spent the 3 hours because it's such a keepsake right? Much faster and cleaner than scrapbooking.
I know, I am sooo glad I spent the time on this! I felt like I had so much good stuff on Laney but not for Justin and me. I agree too, this is so much Easier than scrapping, but I think I will still try and do it. I love having the albums to look back on.
That was fun to see all of those pictures! I love the pictures of you guys in high school!
I love that song Lucky. I can't find it on Deezer. Is that what you downloaded it to your blog from?
I got it on playlist.com. Isn't it the best song?! I think i'm obsessed with it. I never get sick of hearing it.
hey, how do you do a link in a comment box?
all i did was type in playlist.com and then sent it. i was surprised to see it in the comment when I saw it. it wasn't intended, but i'll take it!
Lindsey. I cant believe you and Justin have been together that long. HOLY COW! I love all the picts! So cute!
Post a Comment