Monday, July 21, 2008
They're engaged!!!
So one of my best friends got engaged this morning.... Megan and Jason! I am so thrilled that they have found each other and am so happy to be a part of their lives. Jason is a perfect match for Megan and I know their lives will be filled with constant love and laughter! Can't wait for the up coming festivities! Congratulations!
Labels:
Megan and Jason got engaged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
so i meant for this to go up the afternoon that you got engaged but just found were i saved the picture you emailed to me. sorry it is posted later than i intended!
So cute! I was like...how did i miss this. Love it! thanks linds.
I started working on this the day you got engaged and just saved it until I figured out where I saved the picture. But because I started it before my reflecting back post I couldn't get it to be the newest post. so I'm glad you were able to find it!
I love that lucky song! It is a good one! :)
Congratulations Megan!
Lindsey I just found a way to make a post the newest. I think you have to go to edit post, then hit preview, and then there is an option to change the date and time. Something like that...
Post a Comment