CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Orange County Fair

Every year I anxiously await for July to roll around for The O.C. Fair! This is a tradition that I sooo look forward to every year and love. We ate, listened to music, ate, saw farm animals, ate, watched acrobats, ate, shopped and ATE! I always leave with a terrible stomach ache due to the greasy mix of food . This year we enjoyed Corn on the cob (of coarse), jumbo corn dogs, fresh made potato chips with hot sauce and ranch, fried zucchini, and a funnel cake. I know yuck, but at the time it is the best thing ever! These are some pictures I took in between eating. Laney LOVED the farm animals! It was so much fun to see her excitement with each new animal.
Goodbye O.C. fair.... until next year!

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Yay your back! I love your hair in those pictures. My girls love the fair too! Laney bug looks so grown up in that picture with her little jeans on!

Dee said...

Two more things to add to my list of things to do: corn on the cob and funnel cake!

Thanks for the fun post. I love to see what you guys and the Laney bugs is up to! Keep 'em coming!

lindseyflood said...

Yeah I know I'M BACK!!!!!!! I don't know what happened to me for a while there but I'm getting caught up for the summer fun. There are more post to come so keep checking!

Dee said...

Yeah, well saaaame here! You're not going to believe how many posts I've done the last few days. Talk about obsessed! You've got some catching up to do on my blog(S)!