CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Happy Birthday to my Hubby

Justin turned 29 this year. He had a simple request to go to one of our favorite restaurants Honolulu Harry's for his Birthday dinner. We had a lot of fun spending time with family and friends. Justin kept telling Laney that for his birthday all he wanted was for her to sing him a song. So that day Laney and I practiced a song for her to sing. After dinner she got up by herself and said "daddy I have a song for you". This is what she sang to him:
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy when clouds are gray you'll never know DAD how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away! It was the sweetest thing ever. I did get it on video but I need to figure out how to post it. As soon as I can I'll put it up.Here are some pictures of the night... Laney decorating her present to her Daddy
And a few pictures from dinner
So wonderful to have Travis and Alison close by again!
Back at home for some cookies and ice cream with Travis' homemade salty caramel and presents of coarse!
Justin with his girls
Uncle Br getting some practice in =)
I hope you had a happy happy birthday Justin! You have fulfilled everything that I always knew our lives would be like together. I love you!!!

6 comments:

Erica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!! So fun to have everyone together. What a blessing having Travis and Allison closer to home again.

Megan said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Justin! Seriously, Laney is so cute! what a great gift to give her daddy!

You look gorgeous Linds!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Justin!! What a lucky guy to have such beautiful daughters and a wonderful wife!!! Laney is so cute with her birthday song. I am sure Justin loved it :)

Jackie said...

Happy birthday Justin! Cute pictures!!!!

Nicole said...

Happy B-day Justin! Laney is so sweet! By the way I think Ellie looks sooo much like you Lindsey! So cute!

Erica said...

FOUR FRICKIN FLOODS still up, thats funny- Justin cracks me up!