CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween has finally made it...

So who is ready for a super long post? I'm going to put all of our Halloween activities together. Here we are carving pumpkins with Annie and the Francoz. We had a lot of fun and we even cooked the pumpkin seeds, thanks to Ami! I always have really good intentions of doing this, but by the time I'm done carving and cleaning up I've run out of steam!
Isn't Ami's shirt adorable?
Here is our finished jack-o-lanterns!
Jennifer had our family and Dan's family over the weekend before Halloween for a boo bash. The kids had so much fun playing freeze dance, a doughnut eating contest and a pinata! Here are some pictures from the night... Uncle Greggy and Ellie meeting each other for the first time
Now I need to explain why Laney's face is only half painted. She wanted to be a princess witch. So half her face had make up and the other half was green. When people asked her what she was she would say turning her head from one side to the other, I'm a princess (in a sweet voice) witch(in a witchy voice)! It was pretty funny!
A cute cousin picture with Laney, Elsie and Sadie. By the way, my Mom made Laney's costume and Jennifer made Elisabeth's bell dress. Didn't they do an amazing job?!
And now for Halloween night. Justin and I had his parents, Br and Rachel, Annie and my Mom over for chili, cornbread, hot apple cider and trick or treating. We had a fun night.
Auntie Ann and the girls
Getting Laney bug ready for the big night
Introducing.... BUMBLE BEE TUNA!!! How cute is she?
Some family shots before heading out
Justin and Br in their costumes Thanks everyone for coming over. We had a great time with all of you!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I love all your costumes... great job your mom did on laneys costume. Thanks for the update, oh and bubbumbel bee tuna looked adorable!

Megan said...

So adorable! Laney looked precious and your mom did and awesome job on the costume! Ellie was such a cute little bumble bee! Your wings are awesome! And ami's shirt was adorable!

So, so fun!