CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Eastvale egg hunt

The weekend before Easter we went to an Easter egg hunt at a farm by our house. A church puts it on for the city and it is for kids of all ages, there is food, games, music and the hunt. This was the first year I've been able to go because of work and we had a great family day.
This is what we call the Bunny cow. We think it's so cute with his big floppy ears. Bunny cow always looks so pretty grazing at this farm. Well, today was a different story. I was all excited we could get up close to him and he was not having it. It turns out that Bunny cow is a bull and did not want Justin to take a picture of him. He kept charging Justin every time he would get close to him. It was pretty hilarious. So anyway, here is Bunny cow...
Here are a few pictures from the afternoon
We tried so hard to get a cute cousin picture. Well it's sooo hard to get little ones to all look cute and happy at the same time. Here is take one.
Take two
Take three
And take four. Oh well, maybe next time.
The girls got to do a bean bag toss. Depending on how many bags they got in they got a prize. Laney and Hannah both got two in and got candy! The egg hunt for children up to 3 years old Laney on the hunt! They had this really cute relay race for the kids that Laney and Justin did together. Laney had so much fun she went at it a couple times. Here she is at the starting gate... going in and out of the baskets... and Hi-fives for the finish Hooray for Laney!
This was such a fun family activity that I look forward to doing every year!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! I am seriously smiling ear to ear! It looks like you guys had such a great day. And that bunny cow is amazing. Because I was thinking "ah what a great photo! What a sweet cow!" then I read the post! Hahaha Awesome!

Yay for family traditions!

Erica said...

What a fun family day!!! Laney looks so Happy! Easter egg hunts are so fun for the kids.

Jackie said...

What a fun day! Bunny cow is hilarious! That'a a perfect name for it! I love the pictures of the girls!

Dee said...

so THAT'S the infamous bunny cow!!! LOL! I want to go see it next time we're there. Gosh their Easter baskets are HUGE! ha ha! so cute.

Nicole said...

Laney always looks SOOO happy! What a fun Easter event!

Jennifer said...

That was fun! Looking at these pictures makes me miss Hannah's hair! I hope it grows back fast! (but, you did do a cute cut on her)