Cutie girls! They were sooo little! I was just telling Mark how fast Drew is growing up too :(. It's exciting though to see how much they have changed and how happy and healthy all our babies are!
Julia has now watched the video three times, I noticed Laney has loved her necklaces from day one! We are so Blessed with adorable little girls. I MISS my little Jules! Moving out makes me really reflect back on all the memories we have made over the last 4 years. Haven't our girls changed our life forever!!!
Thank you to all of you who frequently visit my Blog. I am a 29 year old Wife, Mommy, Hairstylist, Friend, Daughter, and Sister. I love to cook, eat, read, create, laugh, and love. I hope you enjoy following us on our adventures. Happy reading!
Laney is our funny girl who LOVES to dress up, dance and play outside. She is the best big sister and loves to hold Ellie.
Ellie Jean
Ellie is our smiley baby. She makes her presnce known with her giggles and squeals. She loves to watch and play with her big sister and is anxious to start moving!
6 comments:
Cutie girls! They were sooo little! I was just telling Mark how fast Drew is growing up too :(. It's exciting though to see how much they have changed and how happy and healthy all our babies are!
Okay...first thank you for ALL these updates. And second...this video melts my heart! They are so little and cute!
I can't imagine how big they will look next to your new little one!
SO FUN to see, Jules watched it with me and laughed, she said Hoe Cute. Time does fly by so quickly. Thanks for posting it, it was a fun surprise.
Julia has now watched the video three times, I noticed Laney has loved her necklaces from day one! We are so Blessed with adorable little girls. I MISS my little Jules! Moving out makes me really reflect back on all the memories we have made over the last 4 years. Haven't our girls changed our life forever!!!
Yes they have Erica! I couldn't imagine life any other way now. I'm so glad the girls are close. Laney has watched this over and over again too.
Such cutie pies!!!! What a blessing that those two have each other to grow up with.
Post a Comment