CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March

March is here and almost gone! This month has flown by. We have been very busy with play dates, birthdays and a fun green holiday. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to this month. Laney wanted to go to the park and ride her scooter there. Even though I knew I would end up caring the scooter I thought it would be good practice for her. So off we went!
Only at the mail box and she said she needed a break!
Big smiles for Mommy
While Megan was here from New york, we planned a play date with Brooke and her kids, Reese and Hudson and Michelle. We went out for lunch to In-n-out and Brooke was so sweet to let the girls go in Reese princess dresses. Laney was in pure Heaven!!!
Laney is obsessed to say the least with these creepy dolls. I find them in different spots of the house, always together and tucked into a blanket. It always freaks me out a little!
On St. Patrick's day My Mom and Dad had my family and Jen's over for a very Irish dinner. My Mom made Corn beaf and cabbage, potatoes and carrots, peas, a salad and green milk and green punch. When we got there my Mom was acting all crazy telling the girls that a leprechaun hit her house and left everything all messy! He left balloons, streamers, silly string and a treasure for all the children. They had a so much fun with this!
My mom's dinner table
My lady all in green
balloon fights!
Justin's girls
Laney and Hannah striking a pose!
I love, love, love this picture of the girls.
My green velvet cupcakes
ON my birthday I decided to go into the salon and get my hair done. It was a nice treat for me and Laney! Laney was having the best time with all the stylist giving her all kinds of attention!
Here is Laney getting her hair washed. Doesn't she look so grown up?
Justin took me out to dinner to Macaroni grill. We had a nice evening out with Adrian and Ami. Afterward we went home and Jason and Tracy drove out to hang out for my birthday. Thanks Francoz and Dinkles for a fun evening!
For mine and Jennifer's March birthdays, my Mom had a tea party for girls of all ages while Jackie was in town. Everyone came in a party dress and was ready for tea time!
The adorable and yummy sandwhiches
These delicious homemade flower scones were served with freshly whipped cream and blueberries.
This was most of the group. I think just minus Jackie
Happy Birthday to me! Thank you so much Mom for all the effort you went through to make this afternoon tea party special! I had so much fun!

6 comments:

Megan said...

So fun Linds! Wish we could have been there to celebrate your bday! Love the new shirt and dress! So cute! And that tea party and st. Patricks day fun was so awesome! But...really?! Should I expect anything less from Linda? NO!

Happy birthday! :-)

Jackie said...

So many cute pictures!!! Mom made St. Patrick's Day so fun for everyone. Makes me wish I lived there with all of you! The tea party was adorable. I'm glad you had such a fun birthday!

Nicole said...

How fun! Happy Birthday! You are such a beautiful pregnant little mama! Laney is adorable in all of these pics!! We need a baby update too!!

Erica said...

What a fun packed month you have had! I love how your mom goes above and beyond to make holidays so fun for the kids. Sorry I didn't make it out on your birthday- This last picture of you and Laney is so sweet, you look beautiful!

Brooke said...

Love all the pictures!!! So great having you guys over, Reese LOVES Laney!!

Your Mom is so sweet to go all out for you. I love the tea party idea!

Dee said...

Mom's St. Patty's table and tea party are so out of control cute! Oh I wish I had that talent. Laney's smile looks like yours in that 3rd pic down!

Those DOLLS, LOL!!! That's sooooo funny.

I'm glad you had fun birthday celebrations!