I am back from the craziness of life and hope that I can get caught up to date on all of my blogging. With that said I guess I'll start with the most important bit of news. ( which I know is not news to anyone anymore) I'M PREGNANT! Ok I finally got that on here. I have been so horrible at taking any pictures of my pregnant self, but I am determined to make a change. Here is a belly shot of me from today. I am exactly 17 weeks and 1 day. I have already definitely started to show (already gained 13 pounds so far!) and I am due on Aug 12th. We are so excited about this new addition to our family and I can't wait to give Laney a sibling. Every day she say s good morning to the baby and kisses my tummy. She refers to the baby as a girl and is so determined that she will have a sister. Every time she says this, I say but it might be a boy and she shoots right back, but it might be a girl! We'll see if she is right. I've heard that kids usually have an intuition about this but we will just have to be patient until August, yes August to find out. We are keeping it a surprise! I have been feeling really good with no morning sickness, just like with Laney. Food taste so amazing again! I think that is my favorite part of this whole process! Hahaha! Well, I'm going to try and do a bi-monthly update on my ever growing belly! Be back with an update soon...

7 comments:
You're pregnant?! No way! So exciting! Hahaha just kidding! So fun to have a flood update! And I loved getting to see your prego belly in person! Congratulations!
your belly is so cute! mine doesn't look cute like that til I'm REALLY pregnant cuz it needs time to stretch out my fat that was already there! lol
So Exciting!!! Congratulations!! So glad you are feeling well...you have no idea how blessed you are...well I'm sure you do!! You look beautiful!
You look adorable!!!! Glad you are feeling well. Looking forward to seeing you next weekend!
YEAH for the belly shot, its awesome! SO cute that Laney kisses your belly every morning! you look cute in yellow- Cant wait to see all your prego updates, its going to be hard no living so close to you so you will need to fill me in on these pictures because you will change so much from week to week. love ya
CONGRATS! I had no idea! You look great! I love how Laney is sure it's a girl and I'm super impressed you're letting it be a surprise. I can hardly make it till 5 months to find out. It's still a surprise for me then! :)
YEAH!!! i'm so excited for you guys!! Can we please hang out again? I would love to catch up with you! I'm so glad you're feeling well and I'm so excited for Laney!! :)
Post a Comment