CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 6, 2009

A Happy Halloween

This was such a fun Halloween. Laney is at such a silly age and picked to be a very silly clown. My Mom and I worked very hard all week long on her costume and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! Thanks Mom for ALL your help. I couldn't have done it without you. We had my parents and Justin's over along with Br and Rachel, Annie and GG. ( great grandma) I made chili ( I will have to share the recipe with you all later. It was awesome!) my mom made corn bread, Cheri made a salad and soup and Rachel brought some hot apple cider. after we ate we got Laney all ready for her grand entrance and took her out trick or treating. She was running from house to house saying "faster daddy faster" It was so adorable. While we were out we found a house that was handing out fresh cotton candy. This is Laney and my favorite candy so we stopped for a picture. When we got back to the house we were all exhausted and sat around talking and looking through all the yummy candy Laney got. It turned out to be a very fun night and I'm so glad that family was able to come celebrate the night with us! Here is a picture of Justin and Laney carving pumpkins just before our guests arrived!
Coming down to show everyone her costume. She was so excited she kept giggling to herself as we walked down the stairs.
Laney the Clown Trick or treating She was thoroughly enjoying her candy! I can't believe I let her get that messy in her coustume!!!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness!!! I've be waiting patiently with fingers crosses that you would post this today! She looks freaking adorable. I mean ADORABLE!! You guys did an amazing job on her costume! The fabrics are perfect!

The first picture of Laney carving pumpkins she looks 100% Armes! Before I could never say one way or the other but in that picture she is an Armes!

lindseyflood said...

That's funny Megan, Kim thought she looked exactly like me in that same picture. Her looks have changed so much since she was a baby.

Megan said...

yeah, she is so not a baby anymore! she is adorable. miss you!! xoxoxo

Erica said...

ADORABLE Linds... you and your Mom did a fantastic job! I love the collar, its too cute! I have been dying to see these pictures so thanks!

Jackie said...

I LOVE that costume! She looked so adorable Lindsey! Great job sewing it! It sounds like you all had a fun night! You should plan on coming up next year!

Nicole said...

Wow, you and your mom are SUPER talented! She is the most adorable clown ever. I love her hat! She is just a little doll :).

Brooke said...

I LOVE her costume!! You and your Mom did such an awesome job! The cotton candy looked so yummy! Hope the potty training is going good! Let me know about Disney.

Patti said...

Oh, Linds! Laney is just precious! What a treasured memory these pictures will be to drawn upon as these years pass so, so quickly. Yeah! Thanks for posting ... I enjoy sharing in your lives! <3