CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Sea World

We had the best time last week when we finally made it to Sea World. We went with most of Justin's family. His sister Joanie was visiting with her two sons, Sean 6 and Andrew 2. The only time I had ever been to S.W. was when I was a senior in high school and we had a dance competition there. We only had a few hours to see the park, none of which I remembered. Needless to say, I was so excited to go and was like a big kid there. We spent all day there, 10:30 am to 9:45 pm. As soon as we sat down for our first show, Randy and I had the rest of our day planned out. We all wanted to see a bunch of shows so we figured we had to stay on our schedule. By the end of the day we had done everything on our list! We saw a dog,cat and pig show, a sea lions live show, a dolphin show, of coarse Shamu, and last we saw a cirque de la mar show! We were busy! We loved them all, but I think Laney liked the dog,cat and pig show best. She was cracking up! Here is a picture of her and Justin watching it.Here is our first picture of the day. I new it would be near impossible to get a good family picture once all the excitment started, so we took one as soon as we got into the park.
Just a cute shot of Justin and Laney checking out the dolphin's.
This was the dolphin show. Isin't it so pretty?
For the Shamu show Justin REALLY wanted to sit in the front seats to get all wet. He said that out of all the times he had been to SW growing up he had never done that. So Laney and I were the brave ones to sit with him in the second row. We got so soaked from head to foot, but it was so worth it! The show wouldn't have been the same had we not done that. Here we are all soaking wet after the show. Grandma Cheri, Grandpa Randy and Laney bug smile for the camera We decided to take advantage of this picture spot and got all sorts of great pictures. Justin and his Mom Me and my Hubby From left: Joanie, Andrew, Justin, Cheri, Laney, Sean and Randy Here we are exploring the life of a starfish. I think these are one of the prettiest sea creatures. They let us touch and hold them, it was so cool! We went on the little gondola things that took us over the san diego bay. I was a nervous reck the whole time! I kept freaking out that Justin wan't holding Laney enough and the two of them kept looking over the edge. Aghh, i don;t even like to think back at it. I guess it was a little enjoyable though. We got to see a beautiful full moon while we were looking out over the veiw. Here are the Flood/Wildon cousin's
I'm so glad that we were able to fit this into our summer! We have another ticket to get in a second day free, so part two will be in a few months.

6 comments:

Megan said...

So fun linds!! You got sooo many awesome pictures! I don't think I've ever been to sea world! Looks beautiful!!

Erica said...

What a fun day!!!

Jackie said...

How fun! I could almost feel the ocean breeze! I love the picture of Laney cracking up! We haven't taken our kids there yet but it looks like a blast!

Nicole said...

What a fun day! I didn't know that they had gondolas...the view looks amazing. I miss the beach!

Brooke said...

Laney looks so big in the last picture. I LOVE seaworld!! Did you get the fun pass? Miss you guys!

Melissa + Brett said...

I've been dying to go to Sea World with my kiddos! This makes me want to go so bad.