Tuesday, August 18, 2009
It's Tink!
Laney is sooo into Tinker Bell right now. We watch the movie almost daily in our house. Yesterday we were so lucky to receive the royal Disney treatment and saw Tinkerbell at her home in Pixie hallow. Laney was so sweet and nervous as could be with her fingers in her mouth while talking to Tink. Take a look at this adoraboable picture of Tink and Laney.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
i LOVE that the girls get the royal treatment with the princesses at disneyland! sorry i could join you guys!
That's okay Megan. I know you have A LOT to deal with right now! :)
Hey I know her! Too cute!
That is so sweet! Cute little Laney!
That was a fun day!!! Adorable pics we got of the girls-
So bummed I had to miss this. Adorable picture!! Let's do Disney soon.
We haven't ever seen the Tink movie. Is it a good one to buy? I think we'll get it when Kirra is old enough to enjoy it because Brett wouldn't be down with Tavin watching it.
that's the perfect picture! Look at her hands, they're just like Tink's! So sweeeet! Laney looks like you in this picture Lindsey!
Ill tell you as I told Megs, I would love to see some Hawaii pics! I sure miss you, haven't talked much or seen you since before you went to Hawaii! Call me when you have some time!
Post a Comment