CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Best friends EVER!

I just wanted to dedicate a post to two WONDERFUL girls that are in my life... Megan and Erica. These two girls are a part of what keeps my life full. They are so fun to be with and I am so grateful every day that I have them in my life. Today we went to Disneyland for a couple of hours and I had so much fun spending the day with you guys! Thank you so much for making an effort to keep our friendship the way it is. I don't know what I would ever do without either of you! Cheers to wonderful friends!!!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Ah Linds, that is the SWEETEST post ever!!! i feel the same way Lindsey!! I cannot imagine my life without the two of you in it!!

LOVE YOU!! xoxo

Erica said...

You are too Sweet Linds... we are blessed to all have each other in our life. You are a wonderful friend. Yesterday was very fun, now lets plan the beach next week yeah???

Dee said...

How fun, you are SO LUCKY to have each other close! All of my best friends are far away. It's very hard.

Brooke said...

That was so sweet!! So sorry I missed Disneyland. I didn't want to push it with Hudson.

Did you say beach day?? Let me know, I would love to join if thats okay?

lindseyflood said...

That's okay Brooke I definetely understand. We will do it again for sure before summer.

I can't wait to do the beach too. We should try and do a once a month Monday that we can do the beach or Dland. The kids would love it!

Brooke said...

Mondays are great for me!!! Let me know our next playdate.

Erica said...

I say Beach this coming Monday or the following, depending on which day the weather will be better! Megan, can you come??? we can spread it to a few more weeks from now if that means you could come!

Brooke said...

Let me know girls!!!