We had a beautiful Christmas this year! I'm a bit behind on posting this but better late than never right? Justin, Laney and I spent Christmas Eve dinner with my Mom and Dad. They made us a delicious dinner of Leg of Lamb, roasted potatoes, mint sauce, peas,Grandma Dot's jello salad, biscuits and Cheese cake with cherries on top. It was all so good! We spent the rest of the night visiting, watching A Christmas story and of coarse it wouldn't be Christmas Eve without hearing Dad read "Twas the night before Christmas". After he was done Laney kept saying "again, again!" It was cute. One other tradition that I started with Laney that we did was gave her one present to open and it was her Christmas jammies! Now she was all ready for Santa to come on Christmas morning.



Here is Laney on Christmas morning checking out her new doll house that Santa brought for her!




On Christmas morning I invited Jennifer and her family and Mom and Dad over for breakfast, but I asked my Dad to cook and make waffles because mine are nowhere close to being as good as his! Here are a few pictures of the morning of us being silly!
Later on in the day we went to Justin's parents house and had a great time celebrating the Holiday with all the family on his side. We had a delicious dinner of Prime rib (thanks Travis!) and all kinds of other goodies that everyone contributed. We had a fun time exchanging gifts and catching up with everyone. Thank you Randy and Cheri for putting on the wonderful party every year! Here are some pics of the night!



Here is Laney on Christmas morning checking out her new doll house that Santa brought for her!




On Christmas morning I invited Jennifer and her family and Mom and Dad over for breakfast, but I asked my Dad to cook and make waffles because mine are nowhere close to being as good as his! Here are a few pictures of the morning of us being silly!
Later on in the day we went to Justin's parents house and had a great time celebrating the Holiday with all the family on his side. We had a delicious dinner of Prime rib (thanks Travis!) and all kinds of other goodies that everyone contributed. We had a fun time exchanging gifts and catching up with everyone. Thank you Randy and Cheri for putting on the wonderful party every year! Here are some pics of the night!


6 comments:
Yay! Merry Christmas Lindsey, Justin & Laney!! We love you guys!
Looks like Laney had a GREAT Christmas. This year must have been so different from last year.
It was! we had such a great Holiday!
I love the pics Linds- Laneys Jammies are adorable on her. Love the picture with you and your moms funny faces!!!
okay that picture was hilarious of you guys making those funny faces! I was cracking up at mom! lol
I love the family photo of the three of you. It sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas.
Post a Comment