CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

A belated Birthday!

Well I am the worst friend EVER! I forgot my dear friend Megan's birthday this year. I was talking to my sister on the couch telling her how I was excited to have found a good gift for my friend Megan for her birthday and all of a sudden I gasp and asked, "what is todays date?" The days flew by after the Holidays and I simply forgot. I feel so so so bad considering Megan is the type of friend who will remember a story you told her 3 years ago and the outfit you were wearing. Megan you are such a joy to have you as one of my very best friends and I can only hope that you might not remember this one a few years down the road! Thank you for the endless laughter and wonderful memories that I will cherish forever! I am so honored to be one of your bridesmaids in your upcoming wedding and Love you so much! I'm sorry again, but do look forward to celebrating your birthday with you soon! Also, enjoy these few pictures I dug up!
Happy Birthday to you!

6 comments:

Megan said...

you are so funny and cute Linds! thank you for that sweet birthday post! the first picture of me with Moto is kinda crust. LOL i will always LOVE that picture of our Monkey faces!!

And thank you for your sweet comments on my Christmas Eve table...we will have to go to the flower mart together. I know you would just love it! Xo!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday Megan!!

Kimmy said...

Happy Birthday Megan! whoo hoo! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful friendship with Megan Lindsey! That was a nice post!

Erica said...

That Monkey face picture cracks me up. You are such goof balls!!! Happy Birthday Megs...Are you 30 yet? Oh wait, not yet. Were almost there, scary huh! Paul will be 29 this year!

Anonymous said...

Here's to Megan!!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY! I love you! Happy Birthday!

Dee said...

Lindsey, didn't I show you those boots in California? Well, I got home and they were finally marked down to 60 dollars!!! So I snatched them up! They arrived today and I can't believe how super cozy and warm they are! I'll probably wear them all over Park City during Sundance!