On Monday afternoon I had Jennifer and her girls Hannah and Elisabeth, Erica and Julia and Brooke and her daughter Reese and son Hudson over to make some Halloween sugar cookies. Here are some pictures of the girls helping me make the cookies as well as a big mess! I also included the recipe for these cookies. It's the best one I have found. They come out so soft and delicious!




Thanks for coming over girls for a fun afternoon play date!
Grandma's Best Sugar cookies
- 2/3 c. shortening
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract
- 3c. all-purpose flour
- 2t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/3 c. milk

3 comments:
So fun! I can't wait until I can have play dates! :)
We had such a great time. I love all the pictures. Poor Hudson; he's in trouble with all these GIRLS!
I passed on the recipe to my Mom. They were the best sugar cookies I ever had. When the kids fell asleep on the way home, I ate two of the three cookies. Reese was not happy.
They are all so cute! You and Jennifer are lucky you live so close!
Post a Comment