CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mickey's trick-or-treat

As Tuesday finally approached I was so excited to get ready to go to Mickey's trick- or- treat at California adventure! We met the Finger family there and had sooo much fun! They had fun music playing all throughout the park, trick-or-treat stations and picture spots with your favorite Disney characters. It was also a costume party so we got to get all dressed up as if it were Halloween night! I love this Holiday so much. It is so fun to see all the kids playing the rolls of the character they are dressed as and the little girls all feel so beautiful in their pretty outfits
Just entering the park and excited for what awaits us!
Laney and Daddy walk hand in hand.
Laney dancing with Donald Duck. She found this hillarious...
It's hard to see but behind the fence is Francis the Ladybug from Bugs life. Laney kept saying " Laney bug!" It was adorable.
What kind of goodies did I get?
Laney loves her big cousin Hannah. I don't know what she found so funny though.
Say candy! That's what we told them to say each time we took a picture.
Barbie Princess Hannah looked so beautiful!
Do I have anything on my face?
As Laney approached the Princesses she kept pointing to her shoes and lady bug dress to show them she had pretty stuff too.
This trick-or-treating stuff is exhausting , I need a brake!
trick-or-treat!Don't they look just alike here?Mommy and Laney making a funny face for the camera.Having fun with Daddy Finally got a family picture as we were leaving the park. I'm glad I remembered to .L is for Laney!!!A very tired Laney bug on the tram ride back to the car. Thank you Justin for "treating" us to this fun night! We love you!

6 comments:

Megan said...

So adorable Linds. You got me all excited from your texts today BUT the pictures are even better. You look so cute in your cat outfit! And LANEY is getting so stinkin' big...she is just gorgeous!!

Kimmy said...

oh my gosh! Those pictures are the best! I love how BIG laney's mouth is when she is really happy smiling! It's so cute! That picture of laney and Justin made me crack up! lol That's nice that you and jennifer had fun together with your kids! boo hoo we miss you!

Brooke said...

Laney looks so cute!! I am so glad you guys had a great time. Was it super busy? Were you able to go on any rides?

Jackie said...

How fun! I'm so jealous! Laney looked so adorable and that is THE CUTEST costume! You can tell Hannah felt so glam!

Melissa + Brett said...

Laney's costume is so cute!!! I've wanted to go to Mickey's Trick-or-Treat since last year. It sounds so cute. We'll have to definitely go this next year. You and Jen look cute too.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just have to go next year. That looked so fun. Laney looked like the prettiest little bug I've ever seen! Of course! And Hannah looked so happy too. What fun. Glad you went. Maybe next year it will be a family of four going???????????????????